Hillel San Antonio
Managed $100,000 budget and maintained income and expense records
Raised $11,600 in 2 months for student programming
Ensured regular and consistent presence on social media, local Jewish press, and via e-communications
Developed collaborative relationships and partnerships with campus organizations and community groups
Planed Hillel events and engaged with over 100 students
Supervised 7 reports
Texas Hillel Foundation
National Leadership and Marketing Consultant
• Promoted and raised awareness of center’s activities and resources.
• Co-Founded the Jewish Organization at the McCombs School of Business.
• Accurately and ethically managed $5,000 budget, recruited corporate sponsors,
speakers, and more than 200 students.
• Improved student Jewish community in Austin as a national consultant for hundreds of new interns-$7800+ budget and 845 recruits.
• Founded Yoga student group and headed hiring process of instructor.