Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity
National Leadership and Marketing Consultant
• Enhanced chapters’ organization, recruiting, and leadership skills throughout the country encompassing 25 cities and more than 1, 000 students.
• Improved chapters’ visibility on campus by teaching member’s sales and marketing
• Planned, organized, promoted, coordinated accommodations, and led sessions for
• Increased chapter sizes by up to 90% and broke convention attendance record with
Chapter President-University of Texas at Ausitn
• Fundraised and generated support for $4 million new fraternity house.
• Accurately and ethically managed $50,000+ annual budget.
• Managed 45 people and doubled chapter size.
• Produced marketing pieces, promoted chapter, and recruited 50 new members.
• Coordinated and promoted special events such as Holocaust Awareness Walk.